customizing validation script-injection error page.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by EO, Jan 21, 2005.

  1. EO

    EO Guest

    I think i've googled to the end of the internet, but just can't find any
    resources to tell me how to customize the glorious error message that says:

    Server Error in '/Code' Application.

    A potentially dangerous request.form value was detected from the
    client.......

    How do I post a user friendly message? Or do I just assume that anyone who
    would generate such a message is a hacker and doesn't deserve a friendly
    message?

    Many Thanks,

    E. Ostrander

    EO, Jan 21, 2005