Cutting Edge Java/J2EE Development Happening @ ComFrame Software!

Discussion in 'Java' started by Headhunter, Nov 23, 2006.

  1. Headhunter

    Headhunter Guest

    Comframe Software Corporation - www.comframe.com - is currently going
    through a tremendous growth opportunity and we need your help. We are
    currently hiring for permanent Senior and Mid-Level Java/J2EE Engineer
    positions at our corporate office location in Birmingham, AL.

    Are you tired of developing applications that go into
    enhancement/maintenance mode? At Comframe we only work on cutting-edge
    projects that are NEW development.

    Title: Sr. Java/J2EE Engineer
    Skills: Java, J2EE, Object-Oriented, UML, XML, Struts, HATS, Multi-Tier
    Solutions

    Location: Birmingham, AL

    Job Description:

    Will be responsible for the analysis, design, construction, testing,
    and deployment of leading edge software (Java/J2EE). Will design and
    implement multi-tiered web-based software solutions.

    Skills Needed:

    * Must have 5+ years experience developing commercial grade Java and
    J2EE software in a team environment.
    * Must have 5+ years experience in Object-Oriented analysis and design,
    multi-tiered solutions, web technology and standard design patterns.
    * Must have experience developing both web-based and windows
    applications.
    * Must have experience with relational database technology, multiple
    operating systems, multipled database vendors and user interface
    design.
    * Other experiences could include: Struts, JSP, EJB, Hibernate, Swing,
    Spring, Servlets, Applets, Weblogic, Websphere, Tomcat, etc.

    *** We ARE ABLE to sponsor H1 Visa's at this time. ***

    This position will offer an excellent compensation package to go along
    with full benefits, bonus potential, stability and the opportunity for
    growth.

    If interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to:

    or

    Attn:

    Patrick Johnson
    Sr. Technical Recruiter