    Any suggestions pls

    Regards
    Ian

    ian, May 29, 2007

  2. ian <> writes:
    > I have broken the link on Cygwin /usr/lib/perl5/ that pointed to 5.8/
    > cygwin or whatever.
    > I have tried unistall and install but cannot get back to having the
    > cygwin dir in /usr/lib/perl5/5.8

    On my Cygwin system (fully updated, under Windows XP), /usr/lib/perl5
    is not a symlink, and there are no symlinks anywhere under
    the /usr/lib/perl5 directory:

    % ls -ld /usr/lib/perl5
    drwxrwx---+ 5 kst Users 0 May 29 19:04 /usr/lib/perl5
    % find /usr/lib/perl5 -type f | wc -l
    2548
    % find /usr/lib/perl5 -type d | wc -l
    339
    % find /usr/lib/perl5 -type l | wc -l
    0

    I don't know just what problem you're having, but you're likely to get
    better help on the Cygwin mailing list, <http://cygwin.com/lists.html>.

    Keith Thompson, May 30, 2007