Dabo 0.9.4 Released!

Ed Leafe

Yes, it's been over a year, but today we're finally releasing Dabo 0.9.4!

What can I say? While we've been actively developing Dabo all along, and committing improvements and fixes regularly, we don't seem to get around to doing releases as often as we should. Since Dabo has a Web Update feature that lets developers receive regular updates between releases, most people are fairly current, but creating a new release will help newcomers to Dabo get up to speed quicker.

The changes won't be too big for most current users of the framework, but compared to the 0.9.3 release, lots has been fixed and improved! Full release notes are at:
http://svn.dabodev.com/dabo/tags/dabo-0.9.4/ChangeLog

....but here are just a few of the major changes since 0.9.3:

- better handling of edge cases in bizobj relations
- addition of support in bizobjs for many-to-many relationships
- improved efficiency in detecting changed records
- added the dDatePicker control
- added the option of vertical text for grid headers
- integrated a code editor into the command window

You can grab the latest version, as always, from http://dabodev.com/download

-- Ed Leafe