Dabo Windows Runtime 0.3 Available

Discussion in 'Python' started by Ed Leafe, Jan 13, 2005.

  1. Ed Leafe

    Ed Leafe Guest

    For all of you who have been curious about Dabo, but who don't want to
    go through the work of installing Python, wxPython, MySQLdb, etc., on
    your machines, I'm pleased to announce the release of the Dabo Runtime
    for Windows v. 0.3.

    The Dabo Runtime comes in the form of a standard Windows Installer. It
    will install the runtime in the directory you choose, along with the
    Dabo framework. It will also install the Dabo Demo and IDE directories,
    so that you can try out some of the stuff we've come up with to show
    what Dabo can do. The framework and other files are installed as source
    code, so not only can you look at the code to see what's going on, you
    can also update it as new releases are made without having to
    re-install anything.

    The Dabo Runtime installer is available from our Download page:
    http://dabodev.com/download. Enjoy!

    ___/
    /
    __/