data grid in jsp

savita

Hi All,

I have to fetch records from database and display on jsp page
in data grid.
Record can be displayed in tabular form in table.
How use datagrid in jsp.I have been searching for long time ,but
couldn't . It will be helpful if some could pass on the code .

Thanks
Regards
savita

Lew

Andrew said:
Is that a statement or a question?
(Note the inclusion of '?' marks my
words as a question.)

In any case, probably much the same way
you might use a <TABLE> in <HTML>.

I suggest using <table> in <html>.

The other will work but is becoming deprecated.

-- Lew

savita

Is that a statement or a question?
(Note the inclusion of '?' marks my
words as a question.)

In any case, probably much the same way
you might use a <TABLE> in <HTML>.

Andrew T.

Thanks alot for you suggestion.
Thanks
Regards
Savita

voorth

I have to fetch records from database and display on jsp page
in data grid.
Record can be displayed in tabular form in table.
How use datagrid in jsp.I have been searching for long time ,but
couldn't . It will be helpful if some could pass on the code .

The trick is using the "c:foreach" tag:
assuming you have a collection named "entries"

<c:if test="${not empty entries}">
<thead>
<th>Column 1</th>
<th>Column 2</th>