data grid template column

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Mike P, Nov 24, 2003.

  1. Mike P

    Mike P Guest

    I have a template column in my data grid :

    <asp:TemplateColumn HeaderText="Number">
    <ItemTemplate>
    DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "Serial") + "&action=" +
    DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem,"Action")%>'>
    <%#DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "Serial") %>
    </a>
    </ItemTemplate>
    </asp:TemplateColumn>

    When I try to do a redirect in ItemCommand, I want to pass the value in
    my template column as a parameter, but nothing gets passed. I have
    tried to add a DataField to the template column, but it doesn't seem
    possible to do this.

    Can anybody help me out with this?

    Cheers,

    Mike