data grid template column

Mike P

I have a template column in my data grid :

<asp:TemplateColumn HeaderText="Number">
<ItemTemplate>
DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "Serial") + "&action=" +
DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem,"Action")%>'>
<%#DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "Serial") %>
</a>
</ItemTemplate>
</asp:TemplateColumn>

When I try to do a redirect in ItemCommand, I want to pass the value in
my template column as a parameter, but nothing gets passed. I have
tried to add a DataField to the template column, but it doesn't seem
possible to do this.

Can anybody help me out with this?

Cheers,

Mike