Data Paging JSP tag library

Jeromatron

I am trying to find flexible alternatives to do some data paging with
a jsp tag library with a typed list session object. I have been using
a quite useful tag library called displaytag found at http://displaytag.sourceforge.net
but it isn't quite as flexible as I'd like and I've searched and seen
that some use the pager tag library found at http://jsptags.com/tags/navigation/pager/index.jsp
which seems to nicely emulate search engine search results in their
result formatting. What I'd like to be flexible is to be able to do
bean reflection to get the properties of the objects in the list for
cells in the table that I'm trying to output, but also be able to
freely output stuff in cells. So for example in a content manager, I
might have all of the data in different columns and then in the last
column/columns different actions like edit and delete which depend on
the id of that row of data, but the link to edit or delete that row
wouldn't necessarily directly come from that bean.

Anyway, does anyone know of some semi-flexible paging tag libraries to
accomplish this? Otherwise, I can just hack around with display tag a
bit more or just write my own, but I thought I would check around in
the community and see.

[...]

Okay so I'm replying to myself because after doing some more hacking
with displaytag, it works just fine to do what I've described and use
data from the row. You can name the row in the table definition's id
attribute and reference that using jstl c:eek:ut calls. Anyway, so in
case anyone comes across my query, they can know that displaytag does
these things just fine.