Data structures in java

bidyut

Sir I am facing problem in doing linked list(generic and integer
linked list),stack,queue etc in java programming.Because unlike C
language it has no pointer application.So please provide me the name
of a good Indian writer book(books in english only)

Patricia Shanahan

bidyut said:
Sir I am facing problem in doing linked list(generic and integer
linked list),stack,queue etc in java programming.Because unlike C
language it has no pointer application.So please provide me the name
of a good Indian writer book(books in english only)

Java is far more pointer-based than C. The *only* way to refer to an
object in Java is through a pointer. There are no object variables, only
references that are either null or a pointer to an object.

The source code for java.util contains many examples of data structures,
including LinkedList.

I don't know the nationality of most of the writers of books I use. Why
does it matter?

Patricia

Adrian Petrescu

Sir I am facing problem in doing linked list(generic and integer
linked list),stack,queue etc in java programming.Because unlike C
language it has no pointer application.So please provide me the name
of a good Indian writer book(books in english only)

"Data Structures and Algorithms in Java" (link below) has my
reccomendation, and covers all of the things you mention. I don't
think any of the writers are Indian, but the book is in English... who
cares what the writers are?

Link: http://ww0.java4.datastructures.net/