    I've only found documentation describing such a system in the generic.

    Thanks!

    Eric

    Eric Wertman, Oct 1, 2008

  2. Eric Wertman a écrit :
    > Sorry if this is misplaced, but I could have sworn I saw a link on
    > this list to a package that would auto-generate data entry type forms
    > from a database schema, similar to django's auto-admin interface.
    > Does anyone recall a package like that? I did some searching, but
    > I've only found documentation describing such a system in the generic.

    Perhaps are you talking about dabo ?
    http://www.dabodev.com

    Bruno Desthuilliers, Oct 2, 2008

  3. Eric Wertman

    Eric Wertman Guest

    > Perhaps are you talking about dabo ?
    > http://www.dabodev.com

    Yes, that was it. Thanks! I was a little dissapointed to see that
    the wikipedia entry for that software was deleted. Is dabo not widely
    used?

    Eric Wertman, Oct 2, 2008
  4. Eric Wertman

    Peter Decker Guest

    On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 11:24 AM, Eric Wertman <> wrote:
    >> Perhaps are you talking about dabo ?
    >> http://www.dabodev.com

    > Yes, that was it. Thanks! I was a little dissapointed to see that
    > the wikipedia entry for that software was deleted. Is dabo not widely
    > used?

    Depends on your definition of 'widely'. :)

    I know that there are several hundred subscribers to the dabo-users
    list. Perhaps if you asked there you might get a better idea of just
    how many people use Dabo.

    I'm curious about the Wikipedia entry. I read the deletion page
    arguments, but I don't know enough about how the editors decide these
    things to comment. I wonder what it would take to get it restored?

    -- p.d.

    Peter Decker, Oct 2, 2008