Databind a SelectionList

cjm

I'm having a problem when I try to set the DataTextField
during a databind on a selectionlist. For some reason
the value that gets set is (0,1,2,3 etc) and not the
value that is set during the databind.

SelectionList.DataSource=array;
SelectionList.DataValueField="somevalue";
SelectionList.DataTextField="somefield";
SelectionList.DataBind();

Has anyone run into this problem or know a work around?

Thanks