DataBinding to a Sequential File

Tom McLaughlin

I am new to vb.net and I am running into problems understanding
DataBinding and its concept. The only examples I find are always
talk about Web design, I only want to use this data on my
standalone computer. So my question is:

I have a sequential file that contains data, is there a way to
load this data into a DataGrid control?

If the answer is yes, then how do I accomplish this?

I am using vb.net the standard version 2002.

Thanks

Tom