Datagrid accessing multiple tables

JDP@Work

My sProc returns 4 tables 0 thru 3

[primary tables from view as table 0, influencer as table 1, calendar as table 2
and history as table 3]

Table zero is currently the primary view that databinds with the dg.

I have used this same sProc with nested repeaters on another page, however I
can't seem to find anything on designating columns on a single dg as getting
their data from a particular table in the dataset.

Is there a way to bind a single column to another table w/in the dataset?

Perhaps adding it to the view?

Public Sub Fill(ByVal ds As DataSet)
If ds.Tables(0).Rows.Count > 0 Then
Dim view1 As New DataView(ds.Tables(0))