Datagrid control layout

Jeroen Klooster

Hi all!

I'm trying to display a guestbook using a datagrid layout, because it
supports paging.

I just don't seem to get the grid displaying the data as I want it to.
For every post, I need two tablerows, the first one containing the
name of the poster, the second one containing the message.

But the datagrid control only seems to support columns. I cannot
believe the datagrid does not support creating multiple rows for a
single record, but I don't know how to implement it either.
Could someone post some sample code to do this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jeroen