Datagrid in a User control

anonymous

Hello,

I have the following structure on a signle page:

DG1
|--Nested NDG1 (in a usercontrol)
|--Nested NDG2 (in another usercontrol)

Now I am trying to sort the first nested datagrid (NDG1),
but the viewstate is somehow not maintained, though the
viewstate is enabled for the main dg (DG1) and the for
nested dg (NDG1). The sortexpression is stored in the
Viewstate. Each time when I sort and do a response.write
on the viewstate then it shows me the same sort
expression. Any Idea why the viewstate is not maintained
here and how I can get this working?

Any help or suggestion is very very appreciated.