Datagrid layout difficulty

zdrakec

Hello all:

I have a datagrid that can grow when populated; when it does, it
"overflows" various controls I have placed beneath it on the form. I
have tried switching to Flow layout for the page, but the layout thus
produced is unsatisfactory. I would welcome suggestions for how to
re-locate my controls at runtime. My first thought was to retrieve the
styles for the grid, get the top and height values (so I would know
where to place the following controls), but height is not in the style
and I have deliberately not set the height at design-time so as to have
consistent row sizes. At run-time, the height still reports as 0.0...

Any suggestions will be most welcome.

Thanks much,
zdrakec