Datagrid Listbox please help

latha

Hi

I have two listboxes in the datagrid. Based on the value selected in the
first listbox, I need to filter the second listbox.

I have used onselectedindexchanged for the firtst and able to retrieve the
value of the first list box.

For Second listbox, I have HTML page with datasource="<%# getds() %>"

When the page gets loaded for the first time, everything is fine but when I
select the value in the first listbox, that time, it is not going inside the
getds() function and hence not updating its list.

I am kind of struck with this problem, any help is greatly appreciated.
I guess its pretty common to use this kind of functionality in a grid and I
didnot find any samples.

latha

During the rebind of second listbox, it is performing what it is supposed to
do but also it is going back to the HTML page and firing the original
datasource which is setting back to the original state.