    Some one must know a basic set of steps that will allow me to copy the files
    from one solution to another by hand.

    Please help

    Johnpc, Mar 3, 2005

  2. You would have to have both projects in the same solution if you want VS to handle that migration for you. Otherwise what you can do is put that grid and code for the grid in a user control then copy that over when you need it. If it's something you will be using a lot you may want to invest in making it a server control.

    -Calvin Luttrell
    ProjectThunder.com, Inc.
    nothing is impossible

    Calvin Luttrell, Mar 5, 2005