DataGrid Migration

Johnpc

Hi,

I really need to copy the a Datagrid from one VS solution into another.

but I keep coming up with errors when I try.

Some one must know a basic set of steps that will allow me to copy the files
from one solution to another by hand.

Please help

Calvin Luttrell

You would have to have both projects in the same solution if you want VS to handle that migration for you. Otherwise what you can do is put that grid and code for the grid in a user control then copy that over when you need it. If it's something you will be using a lot you may want to invest in making it a server control.

-Calvin Luttrell
ProjectThunder.com, Inc.
nothing is impossible