Datagrid Multipe Datasources

Jim Heavey

Hello , I created 3 data tables which have information necessary for
building a datagrid.

The datagrid has a databound column which is to come from tableA. There
are two dropdown boxes which the first is associated with TableB and the
other dropdown box is associated with TableC.

I set the Datasource property of the DropDownBox1 to TableB as well as
the "DataTextField" and the "DataValueField".

I do the same for DropDownBox2 to TableC and set the "DataField" and
"DataValueField"

When I run, I get an error on the DropDownBox1 saying

Frank Oquendo

Jim said:
Hello , I created 3 data tables which have information necessary for
building a datagrid.

The grid itself must be bound to a single source; the one specified in
its DataMember property. You can either restructure your query to create
a DataTable containing the desired columns or you can add the table to
your DataSet manually and create the schema on the fly then populate it.

--
There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who
don't.

http://code.acadx.com
(Pull the pin to reply)