DataGrid Paging and JavaScript

Jon Turner

is there anyway to trap the client side paging event of the DataGrid in
JavaScript ?
If the user makes a change to a row, I want to warn them they will
lose changes before they page.

Many Thanks

Guest

Unfortunately, the aspnet_client code for the DataGrid does not expose an
event for beforenextpageclick event. You could modify the aspnet_client
javascript..... but then every datagrid would use that code.

Even most 3rd party controls don't expose this event. If you create your
own paging links control, then you could capture this.

This is what I did with great success.....
--
Direct Email: Michael.Baltic@RemoveCharactersUpTo#NCMC.Com

Staff Consultant II
Enterprise Web Services