Datagrid problem without viewstate

andla

Hi,

I'm desperate to know what I'm doint wrong.
If I enable viewstate on a datagrid then i get events to update, edi
and cancel. If i disable viewstate then i must
display the grid everytime in Page_Load. Even then if I click edit th
edit event is sent but if i'm in edit mode and click update i don't ge
the update event and instead the edit event is sent again.

I would appreciate if you could help me out.

Yours sincerely
Andl

andl

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

See these articles:

Putting DataGrid on a Diet
http://authors.aspalliance.com/jimross/Articles/DatagridDiet.aspx

Part II
http://authors.aspalliance.com/jimross/Articles/DatagridDietPartTwo.aspx

--
Teemu Keiski

I'm desperate to know what I'm doint wrong.
If I enable viewstate on a datagrid then i get events to update, edit