Datagrid: resize font in Pager row

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by rk325, Dec 23, 2004.

  1. rk325

    rk325 Guest

    I need to increase the font of the arrows and/or numbers I display in
    my Datagrid at the bottom to indicate ther are more pages and the user
    can navigate to these.

    I tried the PagerStyle.Font.Size = XXLarge, but does not seem to work.
    I even tried customizing it to a bigger size, and I still get the small
    size, the same size used to display data in the datagrid.

    Could it be that my style sheet is overwritting the setup in the
    Datagrid? How can I overwrite this? I even added an entry to it for the
    footer:

    ..DatagridFooter
    {
    font-family: Arial;
    font-size: xx-large
    }

    and set the PagerStyle.CssClass = DatagridFooter
    but still no results.

    Any ideas?

    rk325, Dec 23, 2004

  2. "rk325" <> wrote in message
    >I need to increase the font of the arrows and/or numbers I display in
    > my Datagrid at the bottom to indicate ther are more pages and the user
    > can navigate to these.
    >
    > I tried the PagerStyle.Font.Size = XXLarge, but does not seem to work.
    > I even tried customizing it to a bigger size, and I still get the small
    > size, the same size used to display data in the datagrid.
    >
    > Could it be that my style sheet is overwritting the setup in the
    > Datagrid? How can I overwrite this? I even added an entry to it for the
    > footer:
    >
    > .DatagridFooter
    > {
    > font-family: Arial;
    > font-size: xx-large
    > }
    >
    > and set the PagerStyle.CssClass = DatagridFooter
    > but still no results.
    >
    > Any ideas?

    I suggest you do a View Source and see what's being generated for the pager.
    From that, you may be able to figure out why it renders that way.

    John Saunders

    John Saunders, Dec 24, 2004