DataGrid

Charles A. Lackman

Hello,

I am using a datagrid in which I have added a "Select" button in. When the
button is selected a querry is run against a database. The problem I am
having is that the "SelectedIndexChanged" event fires but
"DataGridItemEventArgs" does not run.

"Private Sub SearchGrid_SelectedIndexChanged(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e
As System.EventArgs) Handles SearhGrid.SelectedIndexChanged"

How can I get

"Protected Sub Item_Bound(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As
DataGridItemEventArgs) Handles SearchGrid.ItemDataBound"

to run on the "SelectedIndexChanged Event.

Thanks
Chuck