DataGrid_SortCommand and DataGrid_PageIndexChanged events don't get triggered

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by Jamie Wang, Jul 14, 2005.

  1. Jamie Wang

    Jamie Wang Guest

    I have a simple .NET DataGrid which I want to display in pages and allow
    sorting on all the columns. It works on IIS on Windows XP machine but
    doesn't work on the Windows 2003 Server machine. The DataGrid displays data
    properly on the first page, but as soon as I click the page index, or click
    a column heading to change to sort order, the grid disapprears. I put in
    some debug code and find out that

    private void myDataGrid_SortCommand(object source, System.Web.UI.WebControls.
    DataGridSortCommandEventArgs e)
    {
    my custom code here
    }

    private void myDataGrid_PageIndexChanged(object sender, System.Web.UI.
    WebControls.DataGridPageChangedEventArgs e)
    {
    my custom code here
    }

    never got invoked. It seems like an IIS 6 vs. IIS 5 issue. Does any one
    have idea what caused this?

    Jamie Wang, Jul 14, 2005