DataList & Anchor!

Adam Knight

Hi all,

I have a datalist..whose content is editable.
I am using a link button to place a data list item in edit mode.

What i am after is some way i can cause the page containing the data list,
to scroll to the respective list item being edited
when the edit event is raised.

You would usually use an anchor for such a thing page positioning.

Not sure what my options are with .Net and the linkbutton ect.

Any suggestions?

Any help appreciated!!!

AK

Nathan Sokalski

Perhaps there is something I am missing in your situation, but why can't you
use an anchor? You may have to add a little extra code to append it to the
URL, but I cannot think of any reason why you couldn't do that. I haven't
seen your code, so I can't really tell you exactly how you should do it, but
I think if you try you'll figure out a way.