Datalist layout

silverfox_1188

Hi ,

I've been stuck with a Datalist layout question I need help on. I would
appreciate if someone can give some insight.

I'm trying to Display this in a DataList.

Game 1 2
Team1 Logo 116 120
Team2 Logo 103 101

The data table I use to bind to the Datalist containts these records.

TeamName Game TotalGames TotalPoints logo
Heat 1 2 116
heat.gif
Nets 1 2 103
nets.gif
Heat 2 2 120
heat.gif
Nets 2 2 101
nets.gif

I'm able to get the total points to display correctly but for the top Header
and Side header images.
116 120
103 101

<asp:datalist id="dtlResults" runat="server" RepeatColumn = 2
RepeatDirection="Vertical">
<ItemTemplate><%#DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem,
"TotalPoints")></ItemTemplate>
</asp:datalist>

Can somesone show me how to set up the header template and side template so
that the border lines on the datalist extends to the logos and game numbers?

Thank You.