Dataset is not defined

Wayne Wengert

I usually just write my own code to build and run queries but I decided that
I need to make myself use the tools provided in VSNET so I created a new
ASP.NET(VB) page and added a SQLConnection object and a SQLDataAdapter and I
then configured the dataadapter. Things seemed to work - I see my table and
the included fields. I bound a dropdown likst to one of the fields but when
I build the page I get two errors (they are identical) "Type
'unitlogin.DataSet1' is not defined." My page/class is named "unitlogin"

The two lines of code referred to are as follows:

Me.DataSet11 = New unitlogin.DataSet1

Protected WithEvents DataSet11 As unitlogin.DataSet1

What did I do wrong here?

Wayne