    collections.. so i'm tring to mimic Dataview in my own CollectionView which
    implement ICollectionbase & IBindingList but i need help.. I didn't find
    alot of information on google any help plz??

    Islamegy®, Mar 1, 2006

  2. As long as the server can handle the load filtering data that is already in
    memory will always be faster. That is always my first choice whenever I can
    do it. For example I wrote a classified advertising search application for
    my company. About 50 magazines use it. I cache the initial data searches on
    the server and then all searches just use a dataview based on that cache.

    --
    Sincerely,

    S. Justin Gengo, MCP
    Web Developer / Programmer