Datgrid problems

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by Hai Nguyen, Jan 19, 2004.

  1. Hai Nguyen

    Hai Nguyen Guest

    I fill all those datagrids into a place holder.

    I'm really frustrated now. I just created another version which does not use
    datagrid. I use Table of Web Control, everything seemed work fine until I
    started collecting data. Fromdate, todate have textboxes for user to enter
    values. I have a submit button, I don't know why everytime I hit button, all
    the values are gone. My best guess is whenever i hit the button the
    application has to postback, therefore my array of datagrids(or web tables)
    are NULL.

    Is there a way that I can collect data from these tables (remember these
    tables are also dynamically change; hence I need help so much, I never built
    any programatic talbes like these before)

    Month fromdate todate Values
    Month1
    Month2
    Month3