    Thoughts will be greatly apprecited.

    Thanks
    Arul
    Arulraja, Nov 14, 2003

  2. Arulraja

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    can't you put a validator control into the same template the control to be
    validated is? That way the naming stuff works as controls are in the same
    naming container.

    --
    Teemu Keiski

    Teemu Keiski, Nov 14, 2003

  3. Arulraja

    Arulraja Guest

    Yeah I Could do that. Does it handle the client Side validation?
    But, I doesn't have any idea how to hanlde the validator events in this case.
    Could you please help on this.

    Thanks
    Arul

    Arulraja, Nov 14, 2003