dav caldav webdav

Discussion in 'Python' started by nerak99, Oct 18, 2009.

  1. nerak99

    nerak99 Guest

    I want to write a script to add events to a groupware calendar. I am
    using sogo and i have a test server tom play with.

    I want to be able to script a process of accessing a file of ~10^5
    events into a calendaring system so that I can prepopulate a load of
    calendars with the users' timetables at the beginning of an academic
    year. It does not seem to be too difficult according to some

    > 2009/10/6 Helge Hess <>
    >
    > On 06.10.2009, at 09:35, Brian Lockwood wrote:
    >>
    >>> In order to use Python to do bulk calendar updates I need the API for the
    >>> Python libraries involved. Any idea where I can find them?
    >>> Brian
    >>>

    >> http://caldav.calconnect.org/implementations/librariestools.html
    >>
    >> But you can also just use httplib and contruct/parse the PROPFINDs
    >> manually. Not that hard.

    Helge may be correct but I need a little more help to get started.

    I have come to the conclusion that I need a library with an
    appropriate api and have found zanshin. It would be incredibly helpful
    to find some code snippets or examples or an api to help get started
    on this.
    nerak99, Oct 18, 2009