Deadline for XML 2004 Call for Papers May 7

MarionEll

XML 2004, November 15-19, 2004, Washington, DC

http://www.xmlconference.org

The deadline for the Call for Papers for XML 2004 is next Friday, May 7. We are
looking for speakers willing to share XML experiences, talk about new
solutions, and show new developments. Speakers who are accepted (on the basis
of peer- reviewed abstracts) will join the list of recognized experts in XML-
based technologies who have made this conference one of the best technical
conferences available on the subjects it covers.

In particular we are looking for deployment talks that highlight real problems
and solutions to those problems, as well as talking about return on investment.

Don’t wait, submit your proposal today at:
http://www.xmlconference.org/xmlusa/2004/call.asp

Please forward this email to others you think may be interested in submitting
papers for consideration.

Regards,

Marion L. Elledge

IDEAlliance