Deadline for XML 2004 Call for Papers May 7

Discussion in 'XML' started by MarionEll, Apr 27, 2004.

  1. MarionEll

    MarionEll Guest

    XML 2004, November 15-19, 2004, Washington, DC

    http://www.xmlconference.org

    The deadline for the Call for Papers for XML 2004 is next Friday, May 7. We are
    looking for speakers willing to share XML experiences, talk about new
    solutions, and show new developments. Speakers who are accepted (on the basis
    of peer- reviewed abstracts) will join the list of recognized experts in XML-
    based technologies who have made this conference one of the best technical
    conferences available on the subjects it covers.

    In particular we are looking for deployment talks that highlight real problems
    and solutions to those problems, as well as talking about return on investment.

    Don’t wait, submit your proposal today at:
    http://www.xmlconference.org/xmlusa/2004/call.asp

    Please forward this email to others you think may be interested in submitting
    papers for consideration.

    Regards,

    Marion L. Elledge

    IDEAlliance