debug on Eclipse.

Donkey Hot

On Eclipse SDK 3.2.2 -
Where can I do the debug (breakpoints, etc ...)

Thanks :)

AFAIK Eclipse's debugger is much worse that what NetBeans has. NB is my
favorite IDE for Java stuff, so I may be biased.

Netbeans is great;)

--
One day the King decided that he would force all his subjects to tell the
truth. A gallows was erected in front of the city gates. A herald

Mr. X.

Thanks,
Right now, I use what I have ...

Besides, is NetBeans a freeware ?

Thanks :)

Faton Berisha

Mr. X. said:
On Eclipse SDK 3.2.2 -
Where can I do the debug (breakpoints, etc ...)

Try switching to the Debug perspective first (e.g., Window->Open
Perspective->Debug). There you can set breakpoints, step into a method,
and other usual stuff.

Regards,
F. Berisha