Debug problem with references project

caldera

hi,
I have a debug problem. I divide my web project into two part actually two
project. One part is include the all of the logic class and other part web
application part. These are two different projects. I add the dll of the
first part to web part as a references. But then I can't debug the first
part while I run the web part. It said that "The breakpoint will not
currently be hit.No symbols have been loaded for this document". But web
part debugging is normal .How can I solved this problem.
Thank you for your help

Guest

Are you loading both projects into the same solution with VS.NET?
When splitting up a project amongst multiple assemblies you need to make
sure that both projects are loaded in the same solution within the same
instance of VS.NET. Then make sure that the references that each project
requires is a Project reference.
If you do both of the above steps then you should not have many problems
except for a few minor VS.NET quirks related to breakpoints and
highlighting/removing them
If you are still having problems please try describing your problem in
more succinct details.