    Regards,

    Chris
    htttp://rotsog.wordpress.com

    celldee, Apr 12, 2007

  2. celldee wrote:
    > Every so often I have to resort to using a debugger. I quite like
    > ruby-
    > debug, but I was wondering whether there are any other options worth
    > considering that I'd missed. Any suggestions?

    Two days ago I've been curious about the similar. I've read through
    various articles and accumulate the following:

    http://debug-commons.rubyforge.org/_miscellaneous/ruby-debugging.html

    And there is surely more. Was just a quick run. It is just a template
    for now, just take a look at TOC + some links below the TOC or Google
    those frontends.

    A lot of frontends (RDT, NetBeans, Emacs, RadRails (=RDT), ...) somehow
    utilizes ruby-debug-base so you get almost the same speed as with the
    ruby-debug-cli.

    m.

    Martin Krauskopf, Apr 13, 2007

  3. Alexey Verkhovsky, Apr 13, 2007