Debugging stored procedure VS2005

MarkusJNZ

Hi, I have a problem with a stored procedure which is executed via an
SqlCommand object using command parameters to pass in the info.

e.g.

SqlCommand cmd = new SqlCommand();
// Add in attributes, connect to database here
// ....etc

cmd.ExecuteNonQuery();

There is a problem when the above call is made and I need to track it
down, I think there is a trigger on one of the tables but I need to
make sure.

Is it possible to step into the Stored Procedure call via VS2005 (We
are using MSSQL2005) and see what's happening? Failing that can I get a
dump of the stored procedure and all the cmd parameter values which are
getting passed in so I can manually run it?

I can set a debug point and inspect the cmd parameter variables via the
debugger but the SP takes in over 30 parameters and manually copying
them from the debug info would take a long time.

TIA
MArk