    how can I convert it to original characters so that I be able to process it?

    my page character set is utf-8.
    thanks a lot

    HP, Jan 12, 2005

  2. HP

    MWells Guest

    I'm useless without VS.NET and Ctrl+J at my fingertips; it's either...

    Server.DecodeUrl ( your url )

    or

    Server.UrlDecode ( your url )

    MWells, Jan 12, 2005

  3. It's Server.UrlDecode (your URL)

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...mWebHttpServerUtilityClassUrlDecodeTopic1.asp

    Its counterpart is Server.UrlEncode(your URL)
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...mwebhttpserverutilityclassurlencodetopic1.asp

    Juan T. Llibre
    ASP.NET MVP

    Juan T. Llibre, Jan 12, 2005