2 : Redirection URL Problem with PHP

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Solange Ezveff, Aug 23, 2004.

  1. Hi,

    I need to count and redirect an URL and I have a problem with my
    script.

    Could you help ?

    The URL that needs to be redirected is :

    http://affiliate.fr.espotting.com/s...adsl&searchdate=20+Aug+2004+13%3a38%3a47%3a06

    The URL I create in PHP is :

    http://www.connection-internet.com/...liateid=1318&position=1&keyword=adsl&searchda
    e=20+Aug+2004+13%3a38%3a47%3a06

    The code of my redirection file is :

    <?
    $ExternalURL=$_GET["uxl"];
    ?>
    <META HTTP-EQUIV=refresh content="0;url='<? echo $ExternalURL ?>'">

    My problem is that this code always works except some URL where the
    redirection is not fully made. In the example presented, the URL
    launched by the code is incomplete.

    URL incomplete launched is :
    http://affiliate.fr.espotting.com/s.../s0b.bluestreak.com/ix.e?hy&s=353651&a=264016

    The code <? $ExternalURL=$_GET["uxl"]; ?><META HTTP-EQUIV=refresh
    content="0;url='<? echo $ExternalURL ?>'">
    might not be good enough.

    Please Help !

    Solange
    12 rue de Seine