Redirection URL Problem with PHP

Solange Ezveff

Hi,

I need to count and redirect an URL and I have a problem with my
script.

Could you help ?

The URL that needs to be redirected is :

http://affiliate.fr.espotting.com/s...adsl&searchdate=20+Aug+2004+13%3a38%3a47%3a06

The URL I create in PHP is :

http://www.connection-internet.com/...liateid=1318&position=1&keyword=adsl&searchda
e=20+Aug+2004+13%3a38%3a47%3a06

The code of my redirection file is :

<?
$ExternalURL=$_GET["uxl"];
?>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=refresh content="0;url='<? echo $ExternalURL ?>'">

My problem is that this code always works except some URL where the
redirection is not fully made. In the example presented, the URL
launched by the code is incomplete.

URL incomplete launched is :
http://affiliate.fr.espotting.com/s.../s0b.bluestreak.com/ix.e?hy&s=353651&a=264016

The code <? $ExternalURL=$_GET["uxl"]; ?><META HTTP-EQUIV=refresh
content="0;url='<? echo $ExternalURL ?>'">
might not be good enough.

Please Help !

Solange
12 rue de Seine