decreasing aspx webpage loading time

elie khoury via .NET 247

hy,
i just have a question, if anybody can help me i'll be very thankfull.
my website is very loaded with images (120KB each page) so is was thinking if i could use a MultiThreaded method to open open multiple http connection with the client who is viewing my website and increase the download speed of my messages?
my question: is this possible?
and what would be the solution?
(my website is http://www.codextension.com)