    Thanks in advance at all

    Your sincerely truly

    , Sep 13, 2008

  2. On Sep 13, 12:41 pm, ""
    <> wrote:
    > Hello everybody,
    >
    > this is a very difficult question…
    >
    > imagine 2 webform asp.net
    >
    > A and B
    >
    > B is an iframe inside A..
    >
    > A talk with B using an asp hyperlink
    >
    > I need A send a message to B and B start this event
    >
    > An Ajax update during two second (or just one)  and stop it, not
    > refresh!

    What do you mean by update not refresh. An update of what? If I
    understand you correctly, you are attempting to refresh the view of B-
    Form in iframe. In this case it doesn't use Ajax technique at all, and
    instead uses a pure javascript refresh. If you want to keep the same
    view of B-Form in iframe then you would probably need an Ajax to call
    the link to B.aspx, made separately from the iframe view. In this case
    you would call your B.aspx in a background and iframe will not be
    refreshed.

    Alexey Smirnov, Sep 14, 2008