Definitive question about Ajax.net

luigi.corrias

Hello everybody,

this is a very difficult question…

imagine 2 webform asp.net

A and B

B is an iframe inside A..

A talk with B using an asp hyperlink

I need A send a message to B and B start this event

An Ajax update during two second (or just one) and stop it, not
refresh!

I need B using ajax refresh only if fired by A..

How I can do this??

Thanks in advance at all

Your sincerely truly

Guest

Hello everybody,

this is a very difficult question…

imagine 2 webform asp.net

A and B

B is an iframe inside A..

A talk with B using an asp hyperlink

I need A send a message to B and B start this event

An Ajax update during two second (or just one)  and stop it, not
refresh!

What do you mean by update not refresh. An update of what? If I
understand you correctly, you are attempting to refresh the view of B-
Form in iframe. In this case it doesn't use Ajax technique at all, and
instead uses a pure javascript refresh. If you want to keep the same
view of B-Form in iframe then you would probably need an Ajax to call
the link to B.aspx, made separately from the iframe view. In this case
you would call your B.aspx in a background and iframe will not be
refreshed.