Deleting a vs.net 2003 project

Guest

Hi,

I need to know how to manually delete a project and all it's related files
in vs.net 2003, including IIS.

TIA

Kenneth P

Jose Galego

Normally you just "delete" the virtual directory ( XP ) or site ( 2k & 2k3 )
and all the files in the directory.

Guest

Hi Jose,

Yeah, I'm using w2k, so I deleted all the files within the Solution in the
project, but I can't delete the Solution because by rightclicking the
solution there's no such option as there was for the other files and project.

How should I continue?

The one thing I have left in vs.net2003 is:

'Solution 'myName (3)' (0 projects)

So I quit and save the changes to the sln, but upon opening vs.net2003 it's
still there, empty without anything

Next step?

TIA

Kenneth P

Guest

Well, You have to go to manually delete the folder containing your
Solution(.sln) file :)