deleting e-mail

Renald

I cannot delete incoming e-mail, either individually or "en masse" by using
the CONT and SHIFT buttons. When I check the e-mails in their little boxes,
and hit "Delete", they disappear temporarily from my in-box, and the trash
can number goes up, but moments later the process is reversed and they
reappear in my inbox and the trash can number goes down. The same thing
happens when I try to "move" the e-mails into the junk or trash can folders.
The end result is that I cannot permanently delete my incoming emails.

What could cause this apparent undelete-ability and what can I do about it?

Laurie Comerford

Hi Renald,

Since this is a group for frequently asked questions about .NET, you are
not going to get an answer about email here. Instead, you look look at
your email program - find out what it is and then look for help in a
forum related to that program.

Regards,

Laurie Comerford