Delphi for Ruby!

Lloyd Linklater

enduro said:
And I am amazed how fast they seem to be:
[Quoting the website:]
The new Ruby on Rails technology is currently scheduled to be available
as a CodeGear product in the second half of 2007.

Sven

As I understand it, Code gear found some guys that were already working
on this and hired them. They got a project that was well advanced and
developed it. I can hardly wait!