Dependencies of JAR files

Michel

Hi,
I'm not sure if this is the right forum for my problem, but probably
this is teh forum where the guys hang around that are mostly familiar
with a problem similar to mine ;-)
We've just took over a Java project and I now experience the following
problem. The application is a Java standalone application that uses
around 55 (!!!) third patry JAR files and I want to clean up this
horrible setup (classpath etc.)
Does anybody if there is any tool assistance that help me to analyze
which jar depends on which jar file. This would really ease my life.
I know only JDepend, but that tool is able to display JAR
dependencies.
Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks in advance & best regards,

Michel

adhirmehta41

make a single jar of all the required jar and add that single jar to your classpath.