Jar files used in runtime..

Discussion in 'Java' started by asaguden, Apr 27, 2007.

  1. asaguden

    asaguden Guest

    Hello.
    We have a big/old java enterprise application ( runing on Weblogic )
    with over 100 jar
    files in our dependency library and approx. 10 deliverables of our
    own.

    I am implementing IVY as our dependency manager. I have successfully
    completed
    a chart over compile-time dependencies in our ptoject with JarJar and
    from that created
    ivy.xml in a local ivy-rep.

    Now we will try to use configurations to separate runtime dependencies
    from compiletime
    dependencies.

    Problem:
    - How do we discover runtime dependencies without clicking through
    EVERY
    link in the entire application?
    ie Which jar files is used?

    With regards Peter