    Thanks!
    --
    Joe Fallon
    Joe Fallon, Feb 23, 2004

  2. Joe Fallon

    Malek Guest

    You have a refernce to that dll that corresponds to version 1.0.1511.33096
    in your project. When yopu build, it tries to copy it to the bin directory
    and finds the dll you copied there that is of version 1.0.1514.16688.

    How do you go about it :

    1- just reference the dll from where it is, it will be copied to the bin
    folder during build.
    2- if you want it referenced from within the bin directory (where you
    already have put it) reference it from there (take out the old reference and
    add the one from bin)...
    3 - If you don't want it copied there (want it referenced in some other
    location - would force you to deploy to the same location ...) then change
    its property "copy Local" to false.

    Malek, Feb 24, 2004

  3. Joe Fallon

    Joe Fallon Guest