Deploying .NET Security policy - Setting Local Intranet to Full Trust

MOHR

I know how this can be done using the Microsoft .NET Configuration tool, but
this would affect all zones. I want to change only the Local Intranet zone
to full trust.
An MSI similar to that provided by the Microsoft .NET Configuration tool for
this would be great. Thanks in advance.