Deployment help needed

Jon

We have a asp.net app that runs like the following in a single-site
scenario.

Directory structure:
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\myapp - aspx files, global.asax and web.config
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\myapp\bin - myapp.dll, strings.dll (localized strings),
library.dll
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\myapp\UserControls - ascx files
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\myapp\TextBlocks - large localized text blocks in html
format
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\myapp\Images - site images

We would like to be able to deploy 5 copies of the web app on one IIS server
and do the following: (essentially, we want to share the aspx, ascx, site's
class dll, and images between all the sites and also have each site get its
own web.config and strings.dll and textblocks). Is this possible to do?
I'm assuming we could use the GAC for the site dll, but I wasn't sure about
sharing the aspx and ascx files, etc...

shared things:
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\myapp_base - aspx files, global.asax and web.config
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\myapp_base\bin - myapp.dll, library.dll
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\myapp_base\UserControls - ascx files
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\myapp_base\Images - site images

each individual site:
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\myapp_01 - web.config
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\myapp_01\bin - only strings.dll (localized strings)
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\myapp_01\TextBlocks - large localized text blocks in html
format

c:\inetpub\wwwroot\myapp_02 - web.config
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\myapp_02\bin - only strings.dll (localized strings)
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\myapp_02\TextBlocks - large localized text blocks in html
format

Thanks for any help on this!