    A lot to ask, but any suggestions?

    Thanks

    Griff
    Griff, Jul 7, 2004

  2. Hi Griff,

    I don't know any component to build a menu like Microsoft one,
    so I have used a treeview from IE web controls. It's higly configurable
    and easy to use.

    To store user preferenes, you can use cookies or DB tables if the user
    must be authenticated before accessing you app.

    HTH,
    Stefano Mostarda MCP
    Rome Italy

    stefano mostarda, Jul 7, 2004

  3. The easiest way to get this is DHTML. See the following URL for some ideas:
    http://www.webreference.com/dhtml/

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\) [MVP], Jul 7, 2004